Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
At SERVPRO of Downtown Long Beach / Signal Hill we understand that emergencies come at any time of the day or night. We also know a water or fire loss can cause a huge disruption to our customers’ lives and quick action is needed to resolve the problem. You can be assured that your team at SERVPRO of Downtown Long Beach / Signal Hill is available 24/7 to take your call and be at your service to deal with your disaster. We receive requests during the business day and we get calls for help at 2 am…and everything in between! Know that you’ll get a live answer and a commitment to be out at your property to assess your situation, followed by a plan to mitigate (prevent further loss) and restore. When we say “Faster to any disaster” that’s our pledge to you. See some of the water loss and fire damage situations that we’ve successfully completed by clicking here.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (562) 591-1788
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2180 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Downtown Long Beach / Signal Hill arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.