Recent Before & After Photos

WATER DAMAGE IN DOWNEY RESIDENCE


When a toilet broke in this home in Downey, water damage occurred throughout the whole room. Other businesses turned down the resident when they needed hel... READ MORE



FIRE DAMAGE TO SAN PEDRO RESIDENCE


This family’s San Pedro home suffered from a fire caused by arson. It’s always devastating when a family experiences a house fire, but SERVPRO of Do... READ MORE



WATER DAMAGE TO LONG BEACH RESIDENCE


This family’s Long Beach residence experienced serious water damage after a flood. SERVPRO of Downtown Long Beach / Signal Hill has the expertise and equi... READ MORE



FLOOD DAMAGE TO A COMMERCIAL BUILDING IN LONG BEACH


A sheared off fire hydrant caused an early morning flood in this commercial space in Downtown Long Beach. SERVPRO of Downtown Long Beach / Signal Hill received ... READ MORE



WATER DAMAGE IN LAKEWOOD...ASBESTOS DISCOVERED!


The kitchen and laundry room in this Lakewood home were severely affected by water damage. Due to the age of the residence and the vinyl flooring in place, test... READ MORE



BOARD UP NEEDED? SERVPRO of DOWNTOWN LONG BEACH WILL DO THE JOB!


When a vehicle ran into the side of this Church in Long Beach and caused extensive damage, the 1st step was to board up the affected areas to secure t... READ MORE



FIRE DAMAGE TO A HOME IN LONG BEACH


A fire broke out in an attic in a home in Long Beach and, before it could be contained, it caused damage to the roof and several rooms of the residence. To make... READ MORE



Fire Damage to Menifee Business


This Menifee business suffered from a fire that effected their offices and warehouse. SERVPRO of Downtown Long Beach/Signal Hill worked around the clock to reme... READ MORE



BIOHAZARD CLEANUP-WE CAN ASSIST


Our expertise goes beyond helping with emergency situations caused by water, fire, mold and the like. We can also assist when there's been a death, a hoard... READ MORE



Mold Discovery in Long Beach Home- We Can Remediate!


The discovery of mold growth in your home can feel overwhelming. This family in Long Beach experienced a pipe break in their shower and, when we were mitigating... READ MORE